International Brewing & Cider Awards
The International Brewing and Cider Awards is one of the most eagerly anticipated events in the brewing industry.
Often dubbed ‘the Oscars of the Brewing Industry’, it’s been going since 1886 – and this year, MF Refrigeration are proud to be supplying the beer coolers for the big event.
On the day, hundreds of breweries from around the world will come together to celebrate the industry and the beers and ciders that we all love to enjoy. With broad categories and 34 classes, there is a place for every beer. All of the categories are scored on consumer experience and each of the judges are practicing brewers.
- Smallpack Beer Competition,International Ale Competition
- Smallpack Beer Competition,International Lager Competition
- Smallpack, Keg & Cask Competition,International Dark Beer Competition
- Smallpack, Keg & Cask Competition,International Non & Low Alcohol Beer Competition
- Smallpack, Keg & Cask Competition,International Strong Beer Competition
- Smallpack, Keg & Cask Competition,International Speciality Beer Competition
- International Cider CompetitionCategory 1 – for Cider Apple Class 3.5 – 7.5% ABV
- International Cider CompetitionCategory 2 – for Open Apple Class Cider 3.5 – 7.5% ABV
- International Cider CompetitionCategory 3 for Flavoured Cider Class 3.5 – 7.5% ABV
- International Cider CompetitionCategory 4 for Low-Alcohol Cider Class 1.2 – 3.5% ABV
- International Cider CompetitionCategory 5 for Speciality Cider Class or Perry Class 1.2 – 8.5% ABV
- Draught Beer,International Keg Lager Competition
- Draught Beer,the international keg Ale competition
- Draught Beer,International Cask Ale Competition
The Importance of Beer Coolers
As all of the beers are sampled and judged at the event, the dispense of the beverages is of the utmost importance to the integrity of the event.
“A large variety of equipment is necessary to ensure the correct storage and dispense for each of the entry categories. The Organising Committee of the International Brewing Awards express their sincere appreciation to the technical sponsors who provide the quality review equipment and support to make this event so technically proficient. From the large and obvious cooling systems and cabinets, to the dispense gases, python tubing, taps, connectors and other fittings, all are essential for the smooth and efficient running of the judging.”
For the event itself, MF will be providing 17 Remote Air-Cooled R290 Evo Coolers.